Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Fire tower run

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    OLC Member wjustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    mission bc
    Posts
    436

    Default Fire tower run

    Ended up heading up to the fire tower just up the nahatlatch valley for a snow rip. Not much snow but it was fairly slick. Here’s some shots!



















  2. #2
    OLC Member klahanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tri-cities, BC
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Well done, looks like fun !

    Gee, I guess that's another vote for a RZR for xmas ...

  3. #3
    OLC Member wjustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    mission bc
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klahanie View Post
    Well done, looks like fun !

    Gee, I guess that's another vote for a RZR for xmas ...

    Yeah my buddy Mj just picked tthat up a month ago. Heated jacket, and gloves were required lol. Neat machines though

  4. #4
    OLC Member Lucky j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Les Escoumins, QC
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Nice pics!

    any ideas what all the blood on the snow is about?

  5. #5
    OLC Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Surrey BC
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky j View Post
    Nice pics!

    any ideas what all the blood on the snow is about?
    We are wrapping up hunting season here.

    Four point bucks and possibly doe deer (on a limited entry lottery)

    A gut pile is usually consumed within 24 hours and all you see left is the blood on the snow and maybe the contents of the stomach.


    That's my guess....

  6. #6
    OLC Member wjustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    mission bc
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoaster View Post
    We are wrapping up hunting season here.

    Four point bucks and possibly doe deer (on a limited entry lottery)

    A gut pile is usually consumed within 24 hours and all you see left is the blood on the snow and maybe the contents of the stomach.


    That's my guess....
    Yeah it was some shady **** that’s for sure, head missing, legs gone, but ribs and all the good stuff still there. Skin and guts were a short distance away also. Blood trail came from the road heading west. Not sure what went on

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •