Thread: Chubby Nupta's Disposable geocache camera

OLC Member

Default Chubby Nupta's Disposable geocache camera

So... Canada day 2016 my dear friend Bikerack on a routine pee-break stumbled upon, totally by accident, a geocache started by a fellow by the name of Chubby Nupta. Inside of said geocache was a variety of different must-haves for a backcountry adventure, some gimmicks, and a disposable camera. (see trip report from that trip HERE)

The camera had instructions to take a photo, and the last person to snap - mail the photos back to Chubby so he could see what the fruits of his labour.

On Canada day 2017, we ended up being the last shooters - and here is what we found.

Recognise anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by No heros View Post
    So... Canada day 2016 my dear friend Bikerack on a routine pee-break stumbled upon, totally by accident, a geocache started by a fellow by the name of Chubby Nupta. Inside of said geocache was a variety of different must-haves for a backcountry adventure, some gimmicks, and a disposable camera. (see trip report from that trip HERE)

The camera had instructions to take a photo, and the last person to snap - mail the photos back to Chubby so he could see what the fruits of his labour.

On Canada day 2017, we ended up being the last shooters - and here is what we found.

Recognise anyone?

Lol were you shocked when that there wasn't one inappropriate pic? The flat deck yota I've seen out cultus lake way.
    Last edited by wjustin; 08-28-2017 at 07:24 PM.

OLC Member

Not taking a full frontal hangdown snap on that camera in 2016 was a major maturity milestone in my life.

^ gee NH, thanks for sharing that ... er ... not sharing ... oh, never mind !

great idea from chubby but gotta say after the first pic was kinda hoping for less "bros" and a bit more "spring break" ...

HAhaha you're growing up. And yeah spring break would have been cool. But I have a feeling they wouldn't be like the ones down in Daytona beach.

^^ LoL

If I see one more "hairy" solar eclipse pop up....yeah thanks for not hanging in the camera!
    Last edited by ol yeller; 08-31-2017 at 07:05 PM.