Thread: Banshee Project

Default Banshee Project

Well we traded in Ghost and have now started the Banshee Jeep Project! 2017 XTREME PURPLE 2 door JK Sport S with 3.73!

We have now installed the Dual Sport AEV 3.5" lift with 315/75r16 Duratracs! Still have the Posion Spyder Brawler stubby bumper from GHOST but we had it powder coated. Found the Bestop Trektop NX basically new for a song and dance but then as some of you may remember we had some vandalism and had to replace the passenger side window within a week of owning both the Jeep and the top - but oh well

Locker and on board ARB Air compressor is next plan of attack followed by a trailer project so that we can relocate our Tepui RTT!

Very nice Jeep. Keep the pics coming.

OLC Member

You went from the 4 door to a 2 door?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xkid View Post
    You went from the 4 door to a 2 door?

We want to do cool overland stuff but we also like to really wheel now. So with the RTT on top we were constantly getting hung up on deadfall and overhanging brush in northern BC so we decided on a trailer build. But with that notion we also realized we hated the super soft 3" ZONE lift and our 3.21 really couldn't handle the JKU weight with 33's and we wanted 35's. Decided a two door with 3.73 and 35's would likely be zippy and awesome on the trail and even more capable once we add a locker. Add a super light little trailer and we can still overland with the ease of being able to set up camp and still use the vehicle to adventure around.

So far we are thrilled with how much better it is fitting our offroad and day to day lifestyle.

OLC Member

Awesome. I'm like that also. I like to wheel but you can still overland. Congrats