Full camper build with pop top roof
14" steel wheels with original hubcaps
5 - matching 195/75R14 BFG All-Terrain tires Load D
Front brakes all new, rotors, bearings, calipers, hoses, pads
Rear brakes all new GoWesty finned drums, clyinders, hardware, shoes and hoses
Fox shocks all around from GoWesty, Schwenk lift springs from Van-Cafe
All front steering and suspension bushings brand new, as well as ball joints
Shifter bushings replaced at front and center sections - 3 piece system all new
Brand new OEM heat exchangers left and right matched to Vintage Speed stainless muffler
Brand new Weber IDF 40 dual carb system installed with new throttle linkage/cable
Every fuel component is brand new including, tank, hard lines, rubber lines, pump, filter, sending unit, bulkhead fitting, pump relay
New Bosch starter with new positive battery cable from battery to starter
New Bosch ignition coil with new ignition module, factory electronic distributor
Pushrod tubes and valve covers has been resealed, still drips a little
Speedometer cable broken, one piece replacement cable not yet installed - soon
Interior all new upholstry with Eurovan captains chairs and heated seat base/backrest
Headliner material on all roof sections adding a nice finished look
All interior panels removed and replaced, painted bathroom white
Insulation either sealed off with weather barrier or replaced with newer none fiberglass style
New blower motor installed when dash was removed, resistor tested and reinstalled
New main battery, group 41 biggest it would fit in stock location
Aux AGM battery installed on drivers side location with GoWesty wiring harness/solenoid
New Blaupunkt radio and 5.25" door speakers
Fridge does work but I've only tested it on 120V, VW camp mugs included
Stove worked, currently out of propane and I don't think it will pass another certification
BusDepot extra large EZAwning with jack mounts included

I have not been building this van for 2 years with the intent on selling it, financial reasons leave me with that being the best option. I've been driving it around town for a couple months now and took it on one trip a little ways up the west side of Harrison Lake to test it out. It did great, cruised at 95km/h all the way home on Hwy 7 (GPS speedometer). I've never spent the night in the van but someone will be getting one hell of an adventure mobile. Top is in good shape, very minor holes that could be easily patched or install a new 3 window tent to finish it off. It was a california emission van that is virtually rust free, great patina on it. It was fuel injected, I don't want to hear your opinion on me changing it to carbs, I do not have the fuel injection parts anymore. Is it perfect? Not yet. Is it one of the best Vanagons that will come up for sale? At this price point absolutely. Have I forgotten something? Absolutely it's been a long project.