Thread: 2013 Echo 4X4 Echo 5 Expedition Camping Trailer

OLC Member

Default 2013 Echo 4X4 Echo 5 Expedition Camping Trailer

I am selling my expedition trailer that I bought new from the North American Supplier. They did an amazing job getting this trailer read for Canada though I did have to get a few things sorted or changed to make it perfect.

Here is an excerpt from the manufactures website:
    The most rugged and spacious trailer in the Echo range is the Echo 5. The Echo 5 is constructed of superior materials and designed to be light weight yet robust, able to handle the most severe conditions. It has earned the reputation as the most durable high performance off road product in South Africa. It is not often that you get these features coupled with style that puts it a cut above the rest. With more storage space for your gear and toys, side walls for the ample awning area and a kitchen set for 6 this trailer is a definite step up from the rest. Whether you are looking for more space for your family expeditions or you want to enjoy a few more comforts and features once you arrive, the Echo 5 will surely help you enjoy the adventures of your dreams.

The trailer has always been garage kept and batteries charged up. I also have an extra set of wheel bearings for when that time comes. Price is OBO with in reason.

I am asking for $19,500.00 for the trailer.
    Last edited by H0LLYW00D; Yesterday at 10:14 AM.