Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partial X-Canada 2017

Yves when are you going to write a book?? Keep up the photos it's alwaysnice to see other parts of Canada! We did a MB run a few years back and went up to Riding Mtn park. I recall not being able to find bush camping in the prairies and we slept in a few farm fields.

Good pics. like the wildlife. lucky to see the bison, was that in the north enclosure ?

Say, are you still travelling back ? we hope to be in sw AB and the mtn parks next week ...

Quote Originally Posted by JaredC View Post
    Yves when are you going to write a book?? Keep up the photos it's alwaysnice to see other parts of Canada! We did a MB run a few years back and went up to Riding Mtn park. I recall not being able to find bush camping in the prairies and we slept in a few farm fields.
    Stopped in at riding mountain a few days ago, for a while we were the only ones at lake Audy.

We have found some good free spots along the way and some known spots in a few places from past trips, jsut too many farms out here jeeze!

Quote Originally Posted by klahanie View Post
    Good pics. like the wildlife. lucky to see the bison, was that in the north enclosure ?

Say, are you still travelling back ? we hope to be in sw AB and the mtn parks next week ...

We are in Regina and are leaving tomorrow and going to Medicine hat for a night, what area are you going to be in, wait, that should be this week, text me if you get this and see if we can link up.

The bison where in Grasslands on west block, didnt see any at Riding mtn this year but was engulfed among them my first time there, maybe 50 of them.

[/url]