Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tatra T-815 VT 8x8

OLC Member

Hey there...The pics are now popping up on this page when I look at it...(there must be a little man behind a curtain doing this)... Hmm torque..it's not astounding by the numbers...1295 NM which is 955 ft/lbs.... 355 HP.
    Last edited by 8x8; 06-29-2017 at 06:55 AM.

OLC Member

I don't see any pics on this page (except the one Klahanie posted)
    I followed the links in post #4 (link to pics) but that appears to need a login to view.

Are you here in Canada with that?

You'll need to go to photobucket upload your pictures there then link to them here using [img] tags.

an example:

[IMG ]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/Westcoasterz/P8190371%20Medium.jpg[ /IMG]

take out the spaces turns into this

those ***holes.... I can't recommend photobucket any more.... I answered a popup poll on their website now it says third party linking is disabled....
    Looking for another solution....
    Last edited by westcoaster; 06-29-2017 at 07:34 AM.

OLC Member

I'm in Ontario Canada eh?...I still have the pics...chrome browser...macbook pro if that makes a difference. Yeah sometimes these hoops or so-called updates or f-ups make me wanna tear what little hair I have left on my head out...or chew my leg off. Then I have a mild epiphany...and realize...first world problem..life continues. I have pics on the link in my earlier post to the euro forum. For sure they are on that site.

OLC Member

That site prompts for username/password...

OLC Member

You mean the allrad-lkw German site? Certainly not a big deal to register on that site...the translations are sometimes difficult but a lot of cool rigs on there.
    Last edited by 8x8; 06-29-2017 at 10:45 AM.

I got curious too. Went thru all the login and signed away my first born (can't read German but suspect). Now having logged in on that site the pics are showing for me in post #6 and are prob now resident in an internal cache on my laptop (man behind the screen). Even logged out I can see them 'cause I seen them before - but no one else can. Normally I wouldn't know otherwise. Kinda funny because we all live our own reality, now enhanced by computer ...

Anyhoo, took the liberty, here's one for the peanut gallery (if it works...)

8x8, whats in the bed and how big is it ?

ON EDIT nevermind doesn't work . sigh, because it is an attachment. fwiw looks like this one from wiki ...

done here.
    Last edited by klahanie; 06-29-2017 at 01:23 PM.

OLC Member

It feels like first days of internets. That's a sister truck to mine. I have the covered back for mine but since it's an RV now I have a converted military funkkabine (radio box) in the back. It's made by Zeppelin (yes same company that made Hindenburg airship) It's 4.25 meters (about 14 ft.) and leaves me a couple feet in front to store spare tire and camper jacks and other ****e. it also leaves me about a foot at the rear which makes a good step. It's all aluminium and has a Webasto which is noisy and heats the walls. I've left a lot of the original stuff in it like counters and double locking drawers and track which I used to mount a lot of the RV hardware. 24 volt with a 12 volt converter. Has a massive 24 Volt DC panel with safety shutoffs throughout (not really necessary) I can send you pics if you can figure out how to post them. The weird thing is the pics I posted before are back. I guess they come and go. It's got a bunch of other stuff but I feel I'm ranting on here. More later!
    WoW...pics are hard to post but it took out the 4 letter word for excrement in front of the 'E' I put on the end...because I was being sensitive...WAAAAA...and put in **** ....LOL
    Last edited by 8x8; 06-29-2017 at 04:21 PM.

OLC Member

Dug a little deeper into my photobucket dilema...

Available Plus Account Plans : Photobucket offers the following Plus Account Plans:

o Plus 50 Plan: 52 GB of Storage for $59.99 / Year. The Plus 50 Plan does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 100 Plan: 102 GB of Storage for $99.99 / Year. The Plus 100 Plan allows for unlimited image linking but does not allow 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 500 Plan: 500 GB of Storage and unlimited bandwidth for $399.99 / Year. The Plus 500 Plan allows for unlimited image linking and unlimited 3rd party image hosting.

Read more: http://photobucket.com/terms#ixzz4lRQb1I00

there is no freaking way I am paying them $399.99 US a year.......

OLC Member

Agreed...we are already getting raped for our Cellphones and Data here in Canada. It's getting re-gaddam-dickulous. Don't get me started...

Quote Originally Posted by westcoaster View Post
    Dug a little deeper into my photobucket dilema...

Available Plus Account Plans : Photobucket offers the following Plus Account Plans:

o Plus 50 Plan: 52 GB of Storage for $59.99 / Year. The Plus 50 Plan does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 100 Plan: 102 GB of Storage for $99.99 / Year. The Plus 100 Plan allows for unlimited image linking but does not allow 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 500 Plan: 500 GB of Storage and unlimited bandwidth for $399.99 / Year. The Plus 500 Plan allows for unlimited image linking and unlimited 3rd party image hosting.

Read more: http://photobucket.com/terms#ixzz4lRQb1I00

there is no freaking way I am paying them $399.99 US a year.......

I use flikr. not to bad.