Thread: M101 CDN2 Canadian Army 1/4 ton trailer

Hybrid View

Default M101 CDN2 Canadian Army 1/4 ton trailer

SOLD!!

Hello,

$1200

This item is cross posted. The trailer is in Newmarket, ON

The M101 CDN 2 1/4 ton trailer was a light duty trailer used by the Canadian Military and typically pulled behind the Iltis jeep. It has some rust but is built for Army conditions. I have set it up with a 7pin harness. The hubs are 5x100 and have Jeep rims with offset spacers/converters. The hand brake works and will come with the canvas tarp and hoops. I have the original drop down foot for the tongue if you want to convert it back. I have also had a 2" hitch receiver professionally welded in to mount a bike rack. There is also a galley shelf that fits onto the side for camping. A 2" pintle hitch will accompany the sale.

I am selling it because we have moved to a Pop-up for camping and I no longer have my Jeep.

Serious inquires only please.

Pics to follow
    Last edited by Twitchrider; 06-18-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Administrator

Purchased, I look forward to setting this up for travel and taking a stab into trailer life
    Canada's Source For Overland Routes

www.GravelTravel.ca

Quote Originally Posted by deadly99 View Post
    Purchased, I look forward to setting this up for travel and taking a stab into trailer life
    Well you know that means we will have to see some pick of it at least once it is done! Good buy!

Administrator

Will do, this is going to be a complete budget build so don't expect any awesome product at the end of the day

I want to see if trailer life is suitable for me, I figure best to try it out on the cheap before making a huge investment. Some cheap paint, a lid and a cheap rtt is all I have in mind.

www.GravelTravel.ca

Quote Originally Posted by deadly99 View Post
    Will do, this is going to be a complete budget build so don't expect any awesome product at the end of the day

I want to see if trailer life is suitable for me, I figure best to try it out on the cheap before making a huge investment. Some cheap paint, a lid and a cheap rtt is all I have in mind.
    This is how I do a lot of my stuff, up until that day ( well that would be next monday) when I tokk delivery of our brand new T@G max outback tear drop. Hope this will not be a crazy desapointment for back country travel.

My off road utility/adventure trailer as been more than 20 years in the making and it is not done, but a good jack of all trade.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky j View Post
    This is how I do a lot of my stuff, up until that day ( well that would be next monday) when I tokk delivery of our brand new T@G max outback tear drop. Hope this will not be a crazy desapointment for back country travel.

My off road utility/adventure trailer as been more than 20 years in the making and it is not done, but a good jack of all trade.
    Lets see some photos of your new trailer

www.GravelTravel.ca