Thread: Wanderer from Saskatchewan

OLC Member

Default Wanderer from Saskatchewan

Hello everyone,

I am from Saskatchewan and over the course of the last few years have realized I don't know what our wonderful country has to offer. This realization came from working for a company that required me to drive around Saskatchewan and fix things. Throughout this I got to see some amazing parts of the province. Then when I started going to music festivals I saw even more. Now I am hooked and am building my Jeep as an overland rig and plan on doing a lot more travelling.

Gilles

OLC Member

Welcome to the addiction. Lots to see in this great country.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome and good on ya. And I couldn't agree more - for now, we're sticking with maple.

From what I've seen over a few short visits, Sask is one of this country's best kept secrets (for visiting anyhoo ).

Welcome to the group! Jeeps are my fave! Can't wait to see the rig.

Canada has lots to offer for sure. I feel fortunate to have grown up in Prince George (Northern BC) because of the history and places to go see within close overland proximity but have now ventured as far as Moab and many states in between while going to EJS.

Welcome to the forum!

An other jeep! Yeah, need to see pics and what you plan to make it an overlander or simply a travel jeep!

and bee through and in Saks only twice, need to be educated about like said before, a kept secret province. Do not remember anything but nice rolling hills, that where still really nice!

OLC Member

Saskatchewan has many different types of terrain. From desert to pasture and plains to forest and Canadian Shield. I will post pics of my rig as soon as I figure out how

OLC Member

This is my Rig. Just got a bunch of parts back from the powder-coater and put the roof rack I built on and the front bumper I got fabricated by a buddy that does amazing work.
    http://pin.it/ik3qNJ8