Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another one from the GTA

OLC Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mykh View Post
    Hey great to see another GTA person with a twin! We should hit a trail sometime, I'm in a Canyon and usually looking to get out and about offroad/camping. Ping me if you're looking to do a run sometime. Speaking of deadly99, his truck is definitely an inspiration for mine as well haha, hope you will be checking out the Roaming Rally next weekend, he organizes it annually.
    where abouts are you? that sounds awesome maybe we can get a meet together of the 2nd gen gm twins, starting to see ALOT of them around now. as for next weekend, i didn't know that was next weekend. maybe ill take a look

Quote Originally Posted by andrew24 View Post
    where abouts are you? that sounds awesome maybe we can get a meet together of the 2nd gen gm twins, starting to see ALOT of them around now. as for next weekend, i didn't know that was next weekend. maybe ill take a look
    I'm downtown Toronto but do occasionally go up to Richmond Hill to see friends. Definitely down for a meet up!

You should message deadly99 see if there's any spots left for the event just fyi it is this coming weekend

Hope to see ya out there sometime

OLC Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mykh View Post
    I'm downtown Toronto but do occasionally go up to Richmond Hill to see friends. Definitely down for a meet up!

You should message deadly99 see if there's any spots left for the event just fyi it is this coming weekend

Hope to see ya out there sometime
    This weekend i cant unfortunately, im going float flying in Orillia