Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Calgary!

Nice rig!

Did you design/fabricate the drawer system? Looks custom.

Nice XJ Connor!

It seems like not that long ago I posted my own "New member from Calgary thread. I also have an XJ and overlanding is what I like most. Hopefully I'll see you around!

Welcome from Strathmore. There is getting to be a bunch of people from Calgary now.

OLC Member

I think the inrush from Calgary folks is probably because the local JeepJunkies forum has been down for a few weeks.

Ill definitely keep an out for your XJ, ngrover.

I wish I could take credit for the drawer system, but it was built by calgary aluminum. It was actually designed for camera gear in a ford escape, I definitely lucked out haha.
    They may be doing a bit more custom work for me on the new build though, there's only so much you can do without a press brake haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Uboatcmdr View Post
    I think the inrush from Calgary folks is probably because the local JeepJunkies forum has been down for a few weeks.
    I noticed it was down even though I'm not an active member. When I do get out, it's usually with the OffroadBrigade

There is upside to belonging to more than one club. The OffroadBrigade normally does an annual Expedition trip that takes a week or two every summer. This year they are doing the Alexander McKenzie trail and I had planned to go along. Unfortunately I have a family event back in Winnipeg on that week so I can't attend. I'd still like to do something like that this summer though hence I'm trying to connect with some other clubs to see if they have something similar going on this summer.