Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NW Overland Rally

Ha, OK. I just posted a bunch of shots from the parking area. I will ask around.
    :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ray, it was good to see you again a couple months back and see the first version of the universal habitat. I'm planning on attending both the NWOR and the BCOR and hope to bring my wife and kids along too. Plus, I'll have my tacoma and the habitat on display there!

Sorry Ray, did you say or know when registration for both events was going to open?

Quote Originally Posted by Junior83 View Post
    Hey Ray, it was good to see you again a couple months back and see the first version of the universal habitat. I'm planning on attending both the NWOR and the BCOR and hope to bring my wife and kids along too. Plus, I'll have my tacoma and the habitat on display there!

Sorry Ray, did you say or know when registration for both events was going to open?
    That sounds great.

We should have registration open for both in a few weeks.

Klahanie - it's the Ford with the fiberglass pop-top correct? It will come to me, there is a guy in Nanaimo area with one, but I can't recall
    the manufacturer.

^ yup, thanks J !

If it's mfr'd and they'll be representin that would be sweet.

ON EDIT checked the NW Overland fb page and think think I found it, VMI just over the line in WA

Cheers,
    Last edited by klahanie; 01-06-2017 at 08:39 PM.

The one that lives around me is the Malayan version, because I remember it being a F-550. Stunning luxury and durability.
    http://www.tigervehicles.com/tiger-models/

The other two big ones are Earth Roamer and Turtle Expedition. The one specific in the webpage I can't tell who the manufacturer is.

Registration is now open.

We are looking for some additional volunteers for the NWOR to help park cars.

Volunteers get free entrance to the event. Email Marianne at nwoverlandrally@gmail.com if you are keen.

First draft of the 2017 NWOR schedule

http://imgur.com/JHAIL2n

[IMG][/IMG]

I drafted a little text-only flyer for the BCOR if anyone wants to put up anything at work, on a local thumb-tack board, or in the window of their local 4x4 repair shop.
    I want to ensure we reach out to the biggest crowd possible this first year, as these shows usually grow by word of mouth.

Feel free to edit or change as you see fit, it's completely generic right now.

Cheers

Ray

Join us for the BC Overland Rally!
    June 22-25 – Sasquatch (Hemlock) Ski Resort – Agassiz BC
    What is the BC Overland Rally? A fun-flled, family-friendly weekend of camping, 4x4 trail rides, presentations, training, wine tasting, ladies-only classes, free happy hours, kids' activities, the latest gear from top vendors, and more.
    Classes and seminars include: Travel photography, driving across North and South America, vehicle repairs, getting unstuck, advanced 4WD techniques, winching, practical frst-aid, trail cooking, navigation, border crossings, rally-driving, and more. Presenters include Camel Trophy driver Jim West, Baja 1000 racer Emily Miller, the couple behind Desk-to-Glory, and many other excellent presenters from around Western Canada and the USA.
    Everything is included (except your food) in the low price of $95 per person, or $180 for a whole family. This includes 3 nights camping, classes, trail rides, presentations, happy hours, wine-tasting, gear-demos, sampling the cooking classes, the kids' survival classes, etc. It is a camp-out so bring your own food, but we will have a food-truck on hand, and the local air-cadets will be selling muffns and Tim Hortons coffee each morning. Entry also includes the nightly campfre and raffe, where we will be giving away a ton of cool prizes, including a Winch, a Roof Top Tent, a full set of Tires, and much more.
    Learn more and sign up today
    www.bcoverlandrally.com
    604 889 2169