Thread: Possible ARB fridge trade?

Default Possible ARB fridge trade?

Hey,

I have an ARB fridge, the 83qt model. I'd like to downgrade to a 63qt model as the height is a tad lower, and I like to fit it under my box rails. Either way I got the travel cover for it, and it's in great shape. I've only had it in the truck cab whenever I used it. Looking to direct trade for a smaller 63qt model with the travel cover. This trade might be a long shot but I figured I'd post this up. I'm located in Edmonton.

Not interested in trading for anything else.

Default Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Hey,

I have an ARB fridge, the 83qt model. I'd like to downgrade to a 63qt model as the height is a tad lower, and I like to fit it under my box rails. Either way I got the travel cover for it, and it's in great shape. I've only had it in the truck cab whenever I used it. Looking to direct trade for a smaller 63qt model with the travel cover. This trade might be a long shot but I figured I'd post this up. I'm located in Edmonton.

Not interested in trading for anything else.
    To bad you're not closer. Id be up for that. Been thinking of upsizing since we had the mini me.

Well looks like zero (local) interest, so $1300 with the travel cover and new tie down accessories. $1500 and I'll throw in a brand new Painless Performance Dual Battery current control system.

Fridge is sold.