Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ottawa Valley Overland Route

OLC Member

Quote Originally Posted by badcompany View Post
    did not get a pm and i dont drink. lol
    Email.

Don't drink. Fine. More room in your cooler for the ice I'll need.

Administrator

Anyone finished this route this year? I'm curious about the conditions in a few spots...
    Canada's Source For Overland Routes

www.GravelTravel.ca

is there anyone planning a trip that would like company? I live in Ottawa and I want to get my 2011 Tacoma dirty. I know the area very well and I would love to get out on this and see how it goes.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Barrhaven View Post
    is there anyone planning a trip that would like company? I live in Ottawa and I want to get my 2011 Tacoma dirty. I know the area very well and I would love to get out on this and see how it goes.

I'd be interested. Sadly time is hard to come by this summer. Want to do an evening run after work? Start down at the 401....head north on the route ....maybe make it to Calabogie...likely take 4-5 hours (Maybe a week night?)

The more the merrier if anyone wants to get out after work one night

www.GravelTravel.ca

im for that! keep me posted when you have a date set

Administrator

Saturday morning I am going out to do the first half? of this route. Beginning at the 416/401 gas bar at 9 am. Open invite to anyone who wants to come along. Stock friendly. The more the merrier, let me know if you plan to come.

Cheers
    Ted

www.GravelTravel.ca

OLC Member

I'll be heading out to try out this trail on Saturday (October 8) if anyone feels like joining.

We will be meeting for breakfast at the bridge view restaurant just a few minutes from the start point, for 9am.

I would like to join you! I have been trying to get out and do this trail but its been so busy as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by ftwphoto View Post
    I'll be heading out to try out this trail on Saturday (October 8) if anyone feels like joining.

We will be meeting for breakfast at the bridge view restaurant just a few minutes from the start point, for 9am.

OLC Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barrhaven View Post
    I would like to join you! I have been trying to get out and do this trail but its been so busy as of late.
    You are certainly welcome to join us. My father and I are going, he drives a stock 4 door sahara wrangler in Tan and I am running a lightly modified Subaru Forester. Its our first real attempt at some full day overlanding, so we will be taking it slow and cautious. We are also only going out for the day, so we will get as far as we can on the trail before we decide to call it quits (probably somewhere around 6:30pm).

If you are alright with all that, you are welcome to meet us at the restaurant (https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Bri...!4d-75.4740839) for 9am.

Thats okay with me Im in no rush at all. Im just looking forward to seeing this trail for the first time.

I have a 2011 Tacoma TRD sport with a mild lift.

BTW my name is Korey

Quote Originally Posted by ftwphoto View Post
    You are certainly welcome to join us. My father and I are going, he drives a stock 4 door sahara wrangler in Tan and I am running a lightly modified Subaru Forester. Its our first real attempt at some full day overlanding, so we will be taking it slow and cautious. We are also only going out for the day, so we will get as far as we can on the trail before we decide to call it quits (probably somewhere around 6:30pm).

If you are alright with all that, you are welcome to meet us at the restaurant (https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Bri...!4d-75.4740839) for 9am.