Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRMB App

Mine won't even let me register, says invalid email address and it's not, I've checked it many times.

I did a Google search and many people are having the same issue.

BUNK!!!

I'll stick with my Alpine Quest for now!

OLC Member

deleted this app shortly after i dl it. very buggy, slow and just not worth the time or money they charge for the maps.

ill stick to other apps.

OLC Member

Quote Originally Posted by 240 Jordy View Post
    Mine won't even let me register, says invalid email address and it's not, I've checked it many times.

I did a Google search and many people are having the same issue.

BUNK!!!

I'll stick with my Alpine Quest for now!
    There may be a space at the end of your email address.. thats what my problem was.

Quote Originally Posted by Landy_Andy View Post
    I've been messing with it too on my iPad, if you download an area say... Revy to S'Arm for off line use in the bush, you can't zoom right in. What's the use of that... ??

Oh... and until the next release (hopefully) of ios all the Bluetooth GPS pucks don't work as the code that passes the data to the maps got 'broken' on the last update.... !
    Good to know.

I use the Bluetooth GPS app with my Dual GPS puck, and it works awesome with the GPS apps I have on my Android Tablet. It would suck to buy this and have it not work... lame.

Will stick with Backcountry Nav and or one of the others I have loaded.

I have been using Sygic for turn by turn GPS on-road and it is awesome. Very good maps.

Like most apps its good to have a few. I like the BRMB for the data but prefer gaia for navigating

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Wanted to note that their recent update allows the downloading of maps for large areas with a sliding scale to decide how much detail you want (all the way up to their extreme limit) and allows you to delete downloaded maps. a HUGE upgrade in the usability of this App

Quote Originally Posted by Cody1771 View Post
    Wanted to note that their recent update allows the downloading of maps for large areas with a sliding scale to decide how much detail you want (all the way up to their extreme limit) and allows you to delete downloaded maps. a HUGE upgrade in the usability of this App
    Very cool.