Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2015 NW Overland Rally

Locked and loaded....er sorry, I loaded all my stuff and then locked it up. lol

Stoked for this trip BIG TIME. Looking forward to some chats, some good times and some adventures (maybe even some learning). See you all there. Big Red XJ and matching trailer on the 7 AM ferry from Swartz Bay along with a Bright Blue JK Islander Edition (Tiki Dude stickers) towing a Teardrop. Cant miss us...lol.

Wow...what an awesome event. I had a blast, even though I had to miss a lot of the stuff I wanted to participate in because I was melting...

This was my first time at the event, and it was worth the effort to get the trailer/Jeep ready and to get down there. The drive is nice and the area is awesome. Met lots of new people and finally connected face to face with people I have only known from online (FB and in here). Met Bobby from CVT, Scott from Dinoot/Compact Camping, Matt from Kakadu and a bunch of others from TVenturing, Overland Canada and ExPo. So many amazing rigs and bikes and camp setups. I was able to see some great equipment and scored some sweet deals on some gear.

What an awesome community. My dad came with me and he kept saying how impressed he was with how nice and how friendly people were. Everyone coming by to check out our camp and trailers, lots of vendors to talk too and the volunteers were amazing. Ray and all the other organizers, what great event!! I will be there in 2016, booking the time off already at work. lol I will be bringing others too next time (bigger convoy).

On the way (groceries at Safeway)

Our camp.

Ugh...

Suns down, nice and cool...good times

(Burn It!)

I should have that weekend off next year

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cody1771 View Post
    I should have that weekend off next year

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Good stuff... it will be FUN!

OLC Member

yea what an awesome time it was! ( buuurrnnn ittt :P ) but man was it ever hot. We ended up taking the 9am ferry and whatnot, yea if we do this next year we should organize a convoy to go down, would be sweet!

That Last Picture you got the back of my head, and aaol1 - That last picture im on the right hand side!

Quote Originally Posted by aaol1 View Post
    yea what an awesome time it was! ( buuurrnnn ittt :P ) but man was it ever hot. We ended up taking the 9am ferry and whatnot, yea if we do this next year we should organize a convoy to go down, would be sweet!

I was watching that LR in the cross ditches. lol

Quote Originally Posted by seekerbeta View Post
    That Last Picture you got the back of my head, and aaol1 - That last picture im on the right hand side!
    I was standing a few feet away from aaol1 when this pic was taken. lol Small world, and so many pics I was either in, near or beside!