Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NW Overland Rally

Quote Originally Posted by seekerbeta View Post
    Me and the Wife are coming down. Came down last year for it, had a blast

gonna be rolling in my xterra
    Nice, any mods to the xterra since last year?

Quote Originally Posted by GregB_00XJ View Post
    I am hoping to make it down for this. I might bring my son with me or go solo...still undecided.

Jeep XJ and an offroad ExPo style trailer/RTT setup.

Sounds like fun!!
    Sweet trailer, did you build it yourself? How old is your son? We have a lot of kids there each year. Mine are aged 11, 12, 14. I think they are planning to set up an RC racetrack on the 4WD instruction track between classes. That should be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by rayhyland View Post
    Nice, any mods to the xterra since last year?
    i just bought the truck in november, last year i came with the guy that had the built Landrover that used to belong to Paul Cooper

hope to have a lift by NWOR Time

Might be able to make this!

ohhh this sounds like it would be a trip worth making from Ontario! I will have to work hard to try and make the dates line up... I'll let you all know if I'm going to make the trip.

~Joe

if any bc boys are planning this, me and the wife are going to be crossing either wednesday night or thursday morning. if you want to meet up and convoy, we live on 232 near 16th ave in langley, its about 10 minutes from the Aldergrove border crossing. if you guys feel up to it, we could all meet there and convoy down there in a big canadian show of force :P

Quote Originally Posted by seekerbeta View Post
    if any bc boys are planning this, me and the wife are going to be crossing either wednesday night or thursday morning. if you want to meet up and convoy, we live on 232 near 16th ave in langley, its about 10 minutes from the Aldergrove border crossing. if you guys feel up to it, we could all meet there and convoy down there in a big canadian show of force :P
    Me and Greg will be leaving from the Island, I will probably be on the 7am ferry to Vancouver, but toying with the idea of taking the ferry to PA instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rayhyland View Post
    Sweet trailer, did you build it yourself? How old is your son? We have a lot of kids there each year. Mine are aged 11, 12, 14. I think they are planning to set up an RC racetrack on the 4WD instruction track between classes. That should be pretty cool.
    Thanks man. Yeah I built it mostly myself. I had some assistance with some of the bits like the lid, but designed it all with my friend Mike. I came up with ideas, he helped with the welding and some of the fab. I fell in love with them on ExPo and BC Jeep Club (RockHumpinMachine's builds) and decided the XJ needed a trailer!

My son is 9, and he is a great camper. Still trying to work out the logistics, just found out my wife works evenings that week, and school ends too...ugh. Will be asking a BIG favor of my Sister or Sister in law to come watch them maybe!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody1771 View Post
    Me and Greg will be leaving from the Island, I will probably be on the 7am ferry to Vancouver, but toying with the idea of taking the ferry to PA instead.
    Thursday AM first ferry to Van and then down from there works for me Cody. Will keep you posted on the details of my...ahem, arrangements for child care. lol

Any of the Victoria peeps think about taking the Sidney/Anacortes Terminal?

From Anacortes to. Plain google says it's only 2.5 hours

Just a thought?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RamRod View Post
    Any of the Victoria peeps think about taking the Sidney/Anacortes Terminal?

From Anacortes to. Plain google says it's only 2.5 hours

Just a thought?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That might be an option, but i am finding it impossible to find any scheduals online. If I remember right it only leaves sidney once a day and it's at like 2:40 in the afternoon or something