Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roof Top Tent Accessories and Upgrades.

I like both of these! We always have wet clothing and usually hang it on the ladder, but the mesh would be ideal for this, or bathroom bags. The shoe holders are a brilliant idea! especially because I can leave them on and just fold them up. I can see adding both of these to the tent next spring. Thanks for the feed back!!

Quote Originally Posted by 240 Jordy View Post
    Shoe hammock is so much easier and only $20 usd

http://top-tent.com/accessories/shoe-hammock
    That would work just as well, I could see using both at the same time to be honest!

Wow that's a clean setup.

Where did you get the switch bank? And how did you run the wires for the LED's inside the tent, cause I don't see any wires or tie wraps.

I actually ran the wiring behind the aluminium poles and used tie wraps. That part held up well. I have since had issues with the sticky backing coming off in the summer heat. So I would recommend adding either tie wraps or Velcro ties periodically along the lighting. The fan turned out to be too loud for practical use and has since been replaced with this from Princess Auto. (works amazing and batteries last forever) http://www.princessauto.com/en/detai...bo/A-p8628232e

Lee Valley or Pricess Auto will have the switch back. I bought mine from E-Bay.