Thread: the Backroader magazine issue 5 is getting mailed out!

OLC Member

Default the Backroader magazine issue 5 is getting mailed out!

Hi everyone, I don't post here much but I figured I'd let you know that the Backroader magazine is finally getting mailed out this weekend to Four Wheel Drive Association of BC members. If you haven't signed up don't miss your chance to get the latest issue.
    Also we are always looking for submissions, photos, stories, of day trips or month long expeditions (like any one actually has time for those )

OLC Member

Our awesome volunteers spent last saturday stuffing envelopes and the magazines went out on Monday. You should be getting yours in the mail soon, if you don't (and are a current member), let us know and we'll fix it.

Just as a reminder, there is a lot of work that goes into the magazine to make it what it is, but none of it is possible without your submissions of articles and photos. If you are not sure what to send or if what you have will do the trick, let me know, ask, I will happily work with you to get something accomplished. We are looking for stories and photos, day trips, hiking trips, week long trips, fishing trips, ATV and motorbike, 4x4, and anything that has to do with exploring the outdoors.
    I'm throwing out a challenge, give me your best