Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 74 FJ55

I should mention that buying a new toy has slowed the progress on the ol Toy, after not riding since high school I managed to have a big off shortly after getting into biking again. Managed to separate my shoulder and broke my hand this spring. Luckily by May long I was back in the saddle and chasing the kids around the ranch up at Horsefly...just had to be carefull to bring the front down gentle.

Going to nurse the 55 out to the cruiser show this Sat (at Hougan Park east of Abby) maybe see some of you out there...

s l o w e l y working on the 55, got the rad re-cored and have the front bench seat in line for rebuild at Classic Threadz.

Working on building a pair of axles and then can hang the new suspension and PS box

So not directly progress on the 55 but - Ol Yeller my dodge is gone, went to Squamish to finish it's days as a plow truck...RIP.

kinda sad to see the old girl go, eh.

Yeah, I'm not so good at letting go, lotsa memories from the last decade of trips with Yeller. Kids were little back then, now they are both taller than mom and heading for 6' quick so no happiness riding the back seat, thus the 55 project.