Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 213

Thread: Overlander Tag Vancouver Edition.

  1. #201
    OLC Member klahanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tri-cities, BC
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Roc View Post
    Deleted as road is completely closed, possibly indefinitely... Too bad, another local area to get away is gone. Picture remains to remind us of what has been lost.
    That's just plum sad. Let's hope it's only temporary,

    cause I have no idea on the next one.

  2. #202
    OLC Member Jay-Roc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Van/Off a Dirt Road
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Hints/riddles?
    I have no idea where to even start looking for this one...

  3. #203
    OLC Member wjustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    mission bc
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    Hopefully one of these work

    %5BURL=http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/rabbit91lax/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh505/rabbit91lax/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

    <a href="http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/rabbit91lax/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh505/rabbit91lax/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg"/></a

    http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3a1wbphf.jpg

    Do I have to post with my truck there? Or do I just say where?

  4. #204
    OLC Member klahanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tri-cities, BC
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjustin View Post
    Do I have to post with my truck there?
    Yes, then you get to post up the next location to find.

    Or do I just say where?
    Do that and Jay-Roc will go grab it first !
    Last edited by klahanie; 10-01-2016 at 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling, sorry brother

  5. #205
    OLC Member wjustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    mission bc
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Haha ok, I should go snap a pic of it up there. Not sure if the gates open though

  6. #206
    OLC Member rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Sorry was down in Oregon for the last 4 days! Sounds like wjustin knows it, I've heard they haven't been locking the gates there are night any more.

    Bit more of a hint, sorry not so good with making up riddles so here it is, access all year around but not always by truck, if you don't turn before the flats, you've gone too far.

  7. #207
    OLC Member wjustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    mission bc
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    Sorry was down in Oregon for the last 4 days! Sounds like wjustin knows it, I've heard they haven't been locking the gates there are night any more.

    Bit more of a hint, sorry not so good with making up riddles so here it is, access all year around but not always by truck, if you don't turn before the flats, you've gone too far.

    Yup cool spot, been a few years since I've been up there

  8. #208
    OLC Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    Hopefully one of these work

    %5BURL=http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/rabbit91lax/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh505/rabbit91lax/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

    <a href="http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/rabbit91lax/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh505/rabbit91lax/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo IMG_3531_zps3a1wbphf.jpg"/></a

    http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3a1wbphf.jpg
    Found your cabin

  9. #209
    OLC Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Next location:

    PS. Try to post the rest of the view below when you've found the location! This picture "purposely" cuts the view out


  10. #210
    OLC Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiluxSurfGuy View Post
    Next location:

    PS. Try to post the rest of the view below when you've found the location! This picture "purposely" cuts the view out

    Trails above Squam? Near Cat lake?

    Hiding Squamish is the only explanation I can think of to intentionally cut out views

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •